Friday, June 20, 2008

My First Post

Well, this is my first time making a blog, so I don't really know what to write. My mom is helping me do my blog, so i'll just tell you a little bit about me, like my likes and dislikes.

First, I'll start with my likes. Well, I like food and clothes and pets and animals and puppies and a lot of other stuff. I don't like being cold, being sick, getting hurt, and I don't like math subtraction, timed tests, or never beating Andrew in Battle Ship.

Some things I love are: Dance, holidays, my family, my pets, especially my dog, animals, and me! Some of my favorite holidays are: Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July and Halloween.

I can't think of anything else, so over and out -->Ashley

4 comments:

Rustin & Kelsi said...

Way cute blog! Good job - I should get you to help me set up mine:) Love, Kelsi

Anonymous said...

i love beating you in battle ship

Anonymous said...

ashley, way cool blog I dont go to school yet but you've seen me there. my little brother hugged you and he's name is mathew

from guess who

Anonymous said...

I loved it. Thanks for calling me yesterday. By the way, u look great in your 80s hair,
Sincerely, M