A while ago I was a Flower Girl at my aunt's wedding. It was awesome. We got to wear really pretty dresses and Kelsi had a really pretty dress. It was awesome helping the bride with her dress and all the other stuff. Me and Lexi were both Flower Girls, but it's my blog so I'm not really writing about her.
I really loved being a Flower Girl. Kelsi probably really liked being a bride. We had the wedding in a really nice backyard.

Now we have a new uncle, his name is Rusty. (I'm sorry I don't have a picture of Kelsi in her pretty dress.)
That's all for now! ---->>>Ashley
4 comments:
Rusty and I loved having you and Lexi as flower girls. You were so beautiful and did a great job. I had a few comments about what a great flower girl you were helping me out with my dress. I have an ADORABLE picture of you helping me with my dress at: http://picasaweb.google.com/KelsiDeonne/Wedding (Many pics are Sharon and Susanna as this link started per their request to get copies of pics from the wedding. I ran out of time to upload more).
PS: the photo you posted of Rusty and me is near Xi'an, China at the top of Mt. Huashan:)
Happy Birthday Ashley!
These pictures are lovely. You and Lexi were beautiful flower girls. I enjoy having such sweet and helpful granddaughters to help out.
Love, Grandma Williams
Post a Comment