Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Girl

Hey everybody! On November 7th was my birthday and I thought it was awesome! I went over to my friend Marina's house and we made cupcakes. They were good. She also gave me a present. She gave me some Littlest Petshop pets, a squirrel and a raccoon. I named them too. The squirrel's name is Ginger and the raccoon is Misty.
Here's a picture.
Then, I was sick on Sunday when I was supposed to have my family party, but I felt good enough to open presents. Here is what I got: I got a cute sweater and gloves from my Grandma and Grandpa Williams








My aunt Emily gave me a really really really cute scrapbook and it came with tons of stickers.
Here's a picture.



She also gave me a cute paint & canvas set that I have already painted.



Great-Grandpa and Eleanor gave me a card with some money, so did Grandma and Grandpa Job.

My parents gave me a toaster, a REAL toaster. I thought it was pretty funny.


They also gave me a nice big warm coat, and a camera!My friend Hannah gave me a cute shirt that says "It's a girls world (we just let boys live in it)"










My brother and sister gave me stuff like bouncy balls and crayons. It was nice. Here is a picture of me.











That's all for now, so over and out. -->> Ashley

1 comment:

Rustin & Kelsi said...

Your birthday sounds like it turned out nice even though you started off sick. I hate being sick. The clothes you got are really cute and the art set from Em sounds fun. Aren't you becoming something of an artist lately? Rusty was really glad you thought the toaster was a funny gift. We thought that was pretty funny too. We love you!