Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I love pHOtOgrApHy!!

I just LOVE photography. I always want to take pictures of everything, everywhere I go. My mom must have hundreds of photos just on her phone and her camera that I have taken. My parents gave me a camera for my birthday, but that hasn't stopped me from using whatever camera is nearby when I want to start taking some pictures. Besides taking pictures of everything around, I LOVE to take pictures of myself. Lately, I have gotten more creative in my self-photo shoots, after seeing all the creative pictures from my aunt Evy's recent wedding. Here is a small sampling of the many many many pictures we have of ME, thanks to Me.





As you can see, I love photography and I will take a picture of anything cool looking or cute. My mom did a very, very similar post on her blog. There is also plenty more where this came from :)

No comments: