Monday, June 18, 2012

Glitter Toes

           Well since nobody has posted on their blogs that I know of in the last 4 weeks I decided to do one of my own!  Today I pretty much read.  ALL DAY! I even finished my book. J But while I wasn’t reading I did a few things here and there. One of those things was doing my toenails. I (for the most part) always have my toenails painted no matter what color it is, they are painted. Today I tried something different. My cousin taught me how to do this and I tried it once last year but I haven’t done it since then. So check out these awesome toes!



                  Yes that is real art glitter. Not the glitter for glitter nails. Want to know how I did it?
1st get your supplies. Clear nail polish, Hairspray, GLITTER!!(color of your choice ;)
2nd paint nails with clear polish.
3rd pour glitter ALL over them.
4th spray hairspray on them.  (The hairspray spreads the color a little and helps it dry faster)
5th repeat. (to get all of the non-glittered spots)
Last but not least put a finishing coat of clear on top.
è Ashley ;)
Posts to come:  My Trek experience (Oh ya! Jealous??  I went on Trek!),  Girls Camp (2nd year!!)

No comments: