Unfortunately I totally forgot to get a picture on the first day of school but pshh, Who Cares?! Well I guess if you do then I can give a description of my lovely outfit. Hair: Down , Shirt: Pink and White skinny stripes, Bottoms: Denim Shorts , Shoes: Brown flip flops.. Cute right? Now I still have to make all my other clothes seem "in style". So I guess the ""Style" these days is colorful skinny jeans.I can do that right? Oh ya, you bet I can! Although the first time I wore my Orange Skinny jeans to school my friend Syd claimed I was wearing boy jeans (since I got them from Andrew but he never actually wore them so what the heck! (: ) and apparently from a distance it didn't look like I was actually wearing anything. Haha! Now, these were the only actual colorful jeans I had, so you know what I did? That's right! I went to the store and got some baby blue skinny jeans. I got them at Ross, I decided that store is pretty amazin' If I do say so myself .
I guess I don't have much more to say so I should probably go and do my math homework now.. I will try to keep posted! Even though no one actually reads this thing ;). But what the heck, why not? Hehe..
-->Ashley

No comments:
Post a Comment