Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Oh! My silly little sister.. (:
*I come into my mom's room, Mom and Addie are in there*
Me: We're getting so good at playing the duet! Me and Summer are even in sync!
Addie: What sink did you play in? In the Girls Bathroom??
Me: What??
Addie: You said you played in a sink.
Me: OH! In SYNC! Addie, that means we play together at the same time.
Addie: oh... (:
*I'm in the kitchen and Addie is demanding for everything at the moment*
Me: Addie! Be patient!
Addie: Ook
Me: *Thinks for a second* Addie, Do you know what patient means?
Addie: What?
Me: It means you wait.
Addie: Oh
*Later that evening*
Addie: Lex, Can you make my cat ears for Halloween?
Lexia: Just a minute Addie, I'm busy.
Addie: *comes into my room* See Ash, i'm being patient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment