Friday, March 29, 2013

Pinterest Fails

I do not take all credit for this post... I got all the pictures from someones website I just loved this too much!


1. S'mores Cookies

S'mores Cookies
Oooh! Looks Delicious!

2. String Art Balloons

String Art Balloons
A for effort???

3. Family Portrait

Family Portrait
I think I could handle this. ;)

4. Cookie Monsters

Cookie Monsters
*Sigh*

5. Pepper Eggs

Pepper Eggs
Umm.. Nope not seein' the resemblance!

6. Marbled Nails

Marbled Nails
Hey! Mine looked like that too!

7. Chickadees

Chickadees
Umm.... Right.

8. Tree Painting

Tree Painting
Soo Close!

9. Crayon Art

Crayon Art
Yes.. That works (:

10. Kit Kat Cake

Kit Kat Cake
Close enough?

11. Waffle Bites

Waffle Bites
Looks delicious! Who wouldn't want that?!

12. Cookie Holders

Cookie Holders
Nice try.

13. Minion Cake

Minion Cake
HAHAHAHAHA

14. Pumpkin Baby

Pumpkin Baby
I know, I'd cry too.

15. Christmas Card

Christmas Card
Of all the ones listed, this picture is probably the most successful.

16. Door Wreath

Door Wreath
I think I'm seeing it here..

17. Hair Whip


Hair Whip
Exactly, what I would do!

No comments: