Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday News

   I'd like to share with you my conversion story. My conversion to Maxi Skirts.
You see, I used to think Maxi Skirts were cute but I was always worried that people could see lines from tucked in shirts and what not underneath... Awkward! But I finally got my own Maxi Skirt and found a way to wear it with no lines showing. I wore it to church today and I am never taking this thing off! It is so comfortable!! Well, I will probably take it off in a little bit but no joke it is the most comfortable skirt I have ever worn and I am usually not a fan of wearing skirts for too long at all so this is fantastic! :D
   Just thought I would share the with you. ;) Hehe...

And I promise my hair looked more done earlier ;)... And you can just ignore the mess I've got going in the background, that is seriously the only messy part of my room! Haha :)

Have A Happy Sunday! 
And Happy Mothers Day to my Mom who takes care of this wild bunch of kids! She's pretty awesome.. ;)

-->Ashley!! :D

No comments: