Monday, May 18, 2009

Veterinarian

One of the possibilities of my life is to be a veterinarian. I love to play with animals like dogs, and cats. I also have pets right know. I had a dog named Oakley but he died it was really sad. So I got a new dog his name is Harley.


I also had a hamster he was so cute but he died to and I can’t get another one until Addie is older. His name was Oreo well I actually spelled it O-r-e-a-o. He was so cute his face was black and his stomach or middle was white then his bottom was black so he TOTALLY looked like an Oreo. Here’s a picture of a hamster it’s not necessarily him but yeh.

Then we have two turtles well we used to have squirt and crush but then crush kept hurting squirt so we gave him away and got a new turtle we don’t have a name for him yet. I was thinking Mushu but then Andrew said it was a girl so then I was thinking Mushani. Here’s a picture of a turtle it’s not ours though.


I think that’s all the pets I have except for a couple of fish but anyway. I want to be a vet when I grow up. Here are pictures of animals that you could get at a pet store and animals that I could maybe help if I was a vet, except for snakes they really freak me out. * This is a bunny. *
This is a ferret wearing a Beret ********************* This is a kitten

This is a fish

Now here’s some pictures of animals that you couldn’t get at a pet store but there still super adorable.
Well I guess you could get this animal at a pet store.




1 comment:

Rustin & Kelsi said...

I thınk you would make a great vet! If I had a sıck anımal I would defınıtely come to you. For some reason not too related it made me thınk to ask ıf you have watched Wıld Hearts Cant Be Broken. One of my favorıte movıes. xo - Kelsı