Monday, June 1, 2009

Time Line {More Pictures to Come}

November 7th, 1998 - I was born. What a cute baby! {baby pic}

In 1999 most of my friends were born. Well, some of my friends, like Breanna and Keisha and Kaitlin. But, when all of those people were being born, I turned one. My first birthday!

{1st birthday}

In the year 2000 Lexi was born and I was turning two. Babies are always too CUTE! {Lexi baby} {Ash 2nd birthday}

Then 2001, here comes another baby named Austyn. {Austyn baby} Oh, and here's a picture of my big brother Andrew holding Austyn and me and Lexi on the other side.









Austyn was born in December, so I was 3 years old already. The next year was the first year of preschool. Boy was I excited {preschool pic} Boy, here comes preschool. I actually met a lot of new people, like one of my best friends in preschool was Santana. ( I don't really know her now.) My teachers were Crystal and Lola.

The next year was 2003, Kindergarten. Now There I met a lot of my friends that I have now. Well, except for Natalie, I met her at church, a long with Bryn, but here's a picture of me in kindergarten.
2004, another great year. I'm turning six. I'm also starting first grade, but I had a different teacher than some of my friends. I had Mrs Stowell. My other friends had Miss Stock. I really didn't want Miss Stock, cause she was kinda strict. So, I ended up having Mrs Stowell, but she had cancer so she always had a helper, Mrs Richardson, she was Awesome. Then, after that, I went to 2nd grade. I had Miss Kirk. She was cool too. I was turning 8. Oops, sorry, I got a little crazy on New Years 2006. I was in first grade and it was close to Valentines day. My mom was pregnant with Addie. I remember at church you could see my mom's stomach goin' a million miles out, it was hilarious, but then the day before Valentines day, late at night, Addie was BORN! Then the next day, Valentines, it was crazy. Dad was the only grownup home and he was just lying in his bed, but we all got ready for school OK. When we were walking to school it was like a blizzard, so Marcia gave me and Hannah a ride. (Hannah always walked to school with me before she moved.) Marcia asked when my mom was going to have the baby, then I said "Last Night!" She was really surprised. Some people thought Addie looked like a cute little doll.


Then, we've been havin' a crazy life and I'm now in fourth grade, about to move into fifth, but that's another amazing post. By Ashley*

No comments: