Sunday, March 27, 2011
Jr. High!
Are you ready?! I don't know if I am! I've picked all of my classes that I am going to take and want to take. I have to get permission to take honors but that is what I have marked. What I have marked down so far for my required classes are .... Language Arts 7 Honors, Pre-Algebra, Science Honors, CTE (career technical education), Utah Studies, P.E (Physical Education), Beginning Fitness (girls), and Keyboarding. Utah Studies and P.E are all half year classes. For my elective classes I have (so far) 1-5, Drama #1, Chorus Girls #2, Foundations art #3, Beg. Orchestra #4, and Spanish 1 #5. Funny thing.... So as I was filling out my registration form there was a spot that said M/F __ I glanced at it, saw the F and marked X. Yes, I am male and female. I bet none of you knew that! Ha Ha JK. The mascot at my school is the Jaguars (pretty cool huh?) here is the link to my school website. I mostly just did that link so I could go to my blog and click on it :). I am supposed to be at an open house but I am just going to fax in my registration form and call it good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment