
Well my family is pretty cool. So I am going to tell you about every single one of them! (don't worry there's only 7)
Andrew Michael: He is my oldest brother. Andrew is fun to be around he is always quite the jokester and he is extremely strong! He is the oldest out of the 5 children. He has his drivers licence now too. SCARY! haha
Alexia Mae: Alexia was my first sister! I was so excited! Lexi is funny, outgoing, and a little crazy at some times. She is pretty strong for a girl. She is also quite the snorer when she is congested but she is good company when it's bed time.
Austyn Anthony: Austyn is the youngest boy in our family. He likes to make jokes and have fun. He likes action movies and is a really fast runner. He can be annoying at some times but hey, aren't we all.
Adalyn Rose: Addie is always so cute! She has got natural curly hair like my mom but hates to have it done. She is a messy child her room will be clean for a day then look disastrous again. She can be a pest when she doesn't get what she wants. Adalyn likes playing barbies, dolls, and hanging out with her older sisters. She is the fifth child.
Dad: Dad is smart, strong, and nice. He grew up in a family of 7 in Kearns Utah. He is a truck driver. He likes to make jokes and call us names we have to pretty good sports. He likes it when the house is very clean and likes to take us out places.
Mom: My mom is funny, nice, and a good mom. She grew up in a family of 12 in Southern California. My mom works at home as a medical transcriptionist. Mom likes to go out places and hang out with her sisters (and daughters). She also likes it when the house is clean.
Ashley Renee' (me): I am the 2nd oldest in the family. I like to listen to music. I like to dance, mostly ballet. I like singing and acting. I like to make crafts and sew. I've always wanted to be twins with Andrew haha(: I love Junior Mints. I love hanging out with my friends and family. I love doing hair and babysitting. I sometimes cook and bake. My favorite sport is Dance. My favorite colors are Blue and Green. I like chinese orange chicken and sesame chicken. I love Won tons. I love my family!

1 comment:
Yeah . . . I am pretty funny;)
Post a Comment