Who says the fun has to end?! I can assure you this is going to be a fantastic year. Keeping a positive attitude at 6 o' clock in the morning while getting ready for school isn't always a walk in the park, and a walk in the park isn't always easy, but wake up with a smile because you know that I am smiling right back at ya'!
I AM SO EXCITED!
Tennis practice started up last week, let me tell ya, I have already improved SO much since last year! But I still have a long way to go. Which I'm okay with because practice is fun :)
We have already gotten our schedules and our pictures taken and my homework is almost finished.
I am ready. I am determined. I am absolutely and positively 100% a girl. In case you were wondering.
Anyway.... Hope you have a fantastic day!
--> Ashley! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment