Last year I wasn't much into going to the football games, I went to two last year. Our team lost both of those and it was cold and wet.
I decided I would go to more basketball games then I did football. They lost everyone I was at.
I made sure I did not however go to any of the girls basketball games because they were on a winning streak and I didn't want to break their luck ;).
But today was the first football game of the year. I thought hopefully my bad luck charm wouldn't affect this game because I went! It was cold and it was wet. But, THEY WON! and there was a full rainbow to celebrate. :)
It was all very fun! ;)
Andrew's phone was in a plastic bag so it didn't get wet,
this is the best picture we got.... :)
-->Ashley :)

No comments:
Post a Comment