Tuesday, June 24, 2014

White Pine Lake Hike

This is hike was a little hard. It was kind of long. But it was SO worth it! My favorite hike so far!

My Aunt Kelsi came with us. She brought her baby too!


 This part was a little hard but quite fun getting up all those rocks!

The view was pretty awesome though!


 Hiking in the snow was a little sketchy...
But we did it!


Almost there! We can see it!






 We made it! And it was SO so beautiful!

Auri liked be able to get out and crawl around :)


I guess it's a teenager thing to make cheesy faces...



Some uh... Graceful stretching. ;)


We were trying to both stay on the rock.. 
And I guess we love each other too ;)

I called this the Leprechaun waterfall. 
It was so little! And there was green everywhere.


Some of the view.



 Finished! The whole stinkin' 10 miles! 

-->Ashley :)

No comments: